Aug 31 - Sept 4
Welcome again to grade 5!
This week was such a great start to your child's year. Please ask them about the photos attached so they can explain what some of our learning entailed.
I will be posting on the blog at least once a week, sometimes twice. The communication will include images and explanations of learning related to our classroom community, grade 5 team and curriculum as well as the school community.
If there are upcoming events, projects or assessments, I will post as well so that your child and you are aware of important dates.
There are many kids who are not in the blog this week because the permission forms haven't been filled out by families online. I will attach the instructions in this blog or in an email.
Looking forward to next week as wee get into more practice of basic facts, a spelling assessment, regular writing as well as meeting our learning buddies for the year.
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Harris
Comments
Post a Comment